Monday, June 3, 2013

Alien-like entity cures Child's cancer (video)

An angel or alien appeared next to a cancer child and the child was cured of the disease soon, in Kirkland Ohio,in May 2013, as reported by UFO Sightings Daily. The report was posted on May 24, 2013. The website, UFO Sightings Daily, is coordinated by Scott C. Waring. He had been affiliated with the United States Air Force at SAC base (USAF flight line). He currently owns an ESL School in Taiwan. 

In this report, Scott Waring has published a photograph of the incident, along with a YouTube video. He has also included a new report of the incident.

The news report describes the location of the incident and tells us how the family members located the alien in photographs.

“A family from Kirkland, Ohio got a supernatural shock over the weekend when they were looking over photos of their young daughter and noticed a familiar figure hovering near her.”

The father of the cured child believed that the ghost was Virgin Mary.

“My reaction immediately, it's Mary, they hear us, she's there. I didn't necessarily see it as a sign that Erin is fine and is going to walk out of this, but it's a sign that we're watching over her."

The report describes how the child was diagnosed with cancer.

“Erin was diagnosed with leukemia in February 2007 and since gone through numerous bone marrow transplants. When the miraculous photo was taken, she was about to undergo her second transplant.”

When asked to provide his opinion about those who were skeptical of the incident, Erin’s father provided a different opinion and remained firm on his belief.

“I know she's not alone, I know we are not alone and people who don't want to believe it, that's OK. Whatever happened, you know something powerful and special was there with us I definitely have my moments when I'm falling apart and I'm terrified and I literally grab my phone and I stare at that picture."


No comments: