Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Emma Stone obsessed with ghosts

The 25-year-old actress has a morbid fascination with dying and admits she used to hang out in grave yards when she was younger because she liked ''spooky things''.

Emma said: ''I was always in cemeteries when I was a kid. I was really into spooky things like ghosts and death.''

The 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' star, who shot to fame after appearing in 'Superbad' in 2007, believes her success is down to the unique mindset she developed as a child.

She told The Guardian newspaper: ''I have had an awareness of mortality since I was around six or seven. If it's not been in the forefront of my mind, it has at least been creeping over my shoulders.

''Everything happened younger because of that mentality; it has made me appreciate life in a really big way.
''It makes you live more fully if you are aware that you only have a finite amount of time.''

Despite her successful career, Emma admits she lacks confidence in herself and finds death ''oddly comforting.''

Read Full Story: AZ Central

No comments: