Saturday, January 31, 2015

"How I met the ghost of No. 10 Downing Street" (audio)

Listen to this unnerving story from a member of staff at No10 Downing Street who tells how in the darkness he 'felt the presence of someone else in the room'
 

If you're of a nervous disposition then make sure you have all the lights on and just check over your shoulder to make sure there really is no one there...

Now you can listen to David's tale of what happened to him at No10 Downing Street. He sounds level-headed, rational, and didn't believe in the supernatural – until his encounter very early one morning in the darkness of the Small Dining Room.

Now he says: "I can’t explain it. It’s something I don’t often relate to people because it still sends shivers up my spine."

David, now Facilities Manager at No10, had just joined the staff when he had his strange encounter. He went in to the Small Dining Room at around 6am to check preparations for an event. He saw that lights had been left on in an adjacent room and went to investigate.

Listen to Audio HERE

1 comment:

Apophis Medo said...

Hi. I'm from Brazil, of blog "thecabulouso.blogspot.com". I would like to say that I loved the content of your site. And I wanted to propose partnership, as both sites address similar themes. Answer commenting on any part of my site. I look, and thank you now. If you have e-mail, pass me.