Saturday, November 7, 2015

Mother flees apartment in terror after GHOST photobombs her selfie

A young mother fled her home in terror after a 'ghost' photobombed her as she took a selfie - just weeks after undertakers claimed there was a dead body at the property.

Natasha Boden, 26, from Blackpool, Lancashire, took the picture on her mobile phone after dyeing her hair blonde.

But the mother-of-one was reduced to tears when she noticed a face lurking near her right shoulder after she zoomed in on the spectral snap. 

Ms Boden immediately checked into a hotel for the night and is now looking for somewhere else to live with her partner Mark Donohue and two-year-old daughter Dolly - and has ended the tenancy at her two-bedroom flat. 

She said that just six weeks earlier, undertakers had knocked on her front door, claiming they were there to collect a corpse.

The undertakers soon realised they had gone to the wrong flat but Ms Boden said she cannot go back to the property knowing it might be haunted.

She said: 'My boyfriend is moving everything out of the flat. I can't go back there. I'm absolutely petrified.

'I've never believed in ghosts or anything like that. If someone else had taken the photograph, I would think it was a load of rubbish but the face is so clear.

'I was terrified. I was alone in the flat and I knew I had to get out immediately. It was 11pm but I checked into a hotel and asked my boyfriend to meet me there. 

No comments: